For all orders explicitly apply the following Terms and Conditions:
The purchase comes with: schweinsworld.com, owner: A. Darnstädt, Zum Nordstrand 1, 99085 Erfurt, Germany, VAT-ID: DE219630946. The following conditions apply to all of schweinsworld.com received in the business, at the time of concluding the contract as amended.
All goods and services of schweinworld.com due to online orders via the internet, fax or telephone are subject to these terms and conditions. Divergent and / or supplementary agreements require the express consent and in writing. This also applies to any waiver of the written form requirement. From a tacit waiver of compliance in writing in the past and future is no fundamental waiver of the application of the following rules can be derived. Of the following provisions deviating conditions of the buyer, purchaser or contractor shall not be binding, even if not expressly objected to. Supply and service contracts are binding only after confirmation by us. Obvious mistakes, typing or calculation errors entitle us at any time to correct without loss of legal liability. If the Party with its compensation and participation obligations in default, we are entitled to suspend the further execution of contracts until the contractor has performed his obligations under the services, without which he would be free from his obligations. The contractor is also required to pay for damages caused by the delay. In case of default of the contractor, we are also entitled to withdraw from the contract as a whole and to claim damages for non-performance. Offers are subject to change until confirmed in writing by us. If orders are canceled - for whatever reason - we have the right to charge the costs incurred to date at cost.
2. Price and payment terms
All prices are in EUR and include VAT. Payment is by credit card, Giropay, Money Order, PayPal, instant transfer or cash. The product is shipped only after receipt of payment. For a payment period is determined by the calendar. Exceeding the payment period will automatically default the debtor enters into force. From that time (delay) will be incurred costs, such as collection expenses and legal interest in the bank rate charged by us. Refund payments will be refunded only to the payment, the payment was made. Payment by voucher will be refunded back as a gift voucher. Vouchers are generally not paid.
3. Shipping, delivery times and costs
Orders and deliveries are possible only in the designated countries. Outside these areas on request. Delivery dates are binding, unless You have not agreed in writing. The shipping and packaging content is calculated by weight. The goods will be shipped according to the payment method after payment confirmation for credit card, PayPal, bank transfer and PayPal. If payment by banktransferwe will shipped the after credited to the account. or cash on delivery within the indicated delivery time. When refuse acceptance or non-collection of consignments and dishonouring of advance payments, we are the resultant freight and administrative costs, and costs for the handling, payable immediately, the customer is urged to pay these costs in writing, setting a deadline. Further claims for compensation of obligations, we reserve to the customer.
4. Returns / Withdrawal / Cancellation / withdrawal form
You can cancel Your contract within two weeks of receipt of your complete delivery without stating a reason. In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for You to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
To exercise Your right of cancellation You must inform us by means of a clear explanation of Your decision to withdraw from this contract, in the prescribed period. You have to submit several ways this statement:
- You can send the revocation informally by letter, fax or email to us. Upon receipt of the cancellation, you will receive a confirmation
- You can save our withdrawal form as a PDF download file fill in, print and send to us by letter, fax or email. Upon receipt of the cancellation, You will receive a confirmation. Here ... it goes to the PDF form
- You can fill out the withdrawal form online on our website and then transmit to us. It will be sent to you immediately by e-mail confirming receipt of Your cancellation. Here ... it goes to the online form.
The revocation must be sent to:
schweinsworld.com, A. Darnstädt
zum nordstrand1, 99085 Erfurt / Germany
fon + +49 (0) 361.43038212
fax +49 (0) 32121036018
The return of the goods should be addressed to:
schweinsworld.com, A. Darnstädt
zum nordstrand 1, 99085 Erfurt / Germany
Effects of withdrawal
(1) If you withdraw from this contract, we give You all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that arise from the fact that you have a type of delivery other than that offered by us have chosen lowest standard delivery), and repaid forthwith at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through Your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case You will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until You have demonstrated that You have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(2) You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Sent freight will not be accepted.
(3) You only need to pay if this value loss is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them for any diminished value of the goods.
Can You give us the performance received whole or in part, or return them in a deteriorated condition, You must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their inspection - it - as it would have been about you at our store. In addition, You can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the goods as an owner in use and omitting everything, which impairs their value.
End of cancellation policy
If delivered items obvious material or manufacturing defects, which includes shipping damage, so please claim such errors immediately to us or the staff of the delivery company, delivering the articles. Missing this complaint, however, has no consequences for Your legal rights. For all during the statutory warranty period occurring defects of the goods subject of your choice the legal claims for remedy, rather than repair / replacement, and - if the legal prerequisites - the broader claims for reduction or withdrawal as well as damages, including compensation for the damage the performance as well as compensation of Your futile expenses.
6. Retention of title
Until complete settlement of all claims against You, the goods remain the property of schweinsworld.com
7. Note on data collection / data protection
All personal data is treated confidentially. The necessary for the transaction data are stored and in the context of order processing, where appropriate, to related companies (DPD) passed on. During data processing Your concerns will be considered in accordance with statutory provisions. Every customer has the right of sending product by mail or e-mail to object at any time. Pending the receipt of the objection, the customer agrees to the sending of product information by post or email.
8. Final Provisions
If any part of the contract or the general business conditions, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.